Je blokkeert onze banners :(
We merken dat onze advertenties niet worden weergeven, waarschijnlijk omdat je AdBlock, Ghostery of andere software gebruikt. Dat vinden we jammer, hiermee ontneem je MijnSerie in essentie inkomsten die we hard nodig hebben. Help ons door MijnSerie te whitelisten of neem Premium!

Hello there =) ( and 1 suggestion )

14-04-2015 14:18

1st of all congratulation on this site, it fits all the needs for a tv addicted =)
I would like to recommend ( or if its possible i would like to know how :p ) to be able to browse shows by channel. I recently found a show though ITV then i found out other shows ; amazing shows ; that are not well known by a lot of people. So it would be nice to have a new filter here : http://www.mijnserie.nl/serie_overzicht/

Keep up the excellent work!

14-04-2015 14:19

oh! i forgot to ask : is there a way to Add missing stuff on shows like covers and especially actors missing photos?

14-04-2015 14:44

Hey there Pedro,

Thanks! Regarding your first recommendation: a feature as you describe it is currently on our to-do list. We've been working on a lot of other exciting stuff recently, but we hear you. Unfortunately, we can't tell you when we'll have this implemented on our website, we just don't know yet when we have the time to build it.

Regarding your second comment: we use the data from www.thetvdb.com. If any covers / photos of actors are missing over there, we don't have them in our system. You'll need to edit the info of a series at thetvdb.com. So the only way for you to add missing stuff to a series is:

• Get an account at www.thetvdb.com
  • Add/edit series information according to their policy
  • Wait for the MySeries database to synchronize with thetvdb.com (could take a day or two)

That should do the trick.

Hopefully I've answered your questions properly =)

See ya!

14-04-2015 15:08

thank you! yes you did =) i assumed only the episodes info were pulled from the API , the rest would be in ur own database ( i don't really understand API or coding :p ) but i guess i´ts not difficult to just make the change/add stuff on tvdb =)

14-04-2015 15:14

Actually i got 2 more questions ( sorry :p )

what i do here on the .nl site would also work on the English site right? doenst matter where i add shows or mark episodes seen, its the same?

second : is there a Movies site like this, even if it´s not in English?

14-04-2015 15:47

Hi!

1. Yes, everything you do on the Dutch (.nl) website will be applied to the English site as well. It might take a while to see the changes in effect due to caching, but generally speaking you should be okay. So no worries there! :)

2. We don't have a movies website or anything, and currently we're not planning on building one. Luckily there are a lot of websites on movies already haha!

14-04-2015 15:56

was getting worried because all the shows i was adding was not there lol. ufff!

Yes, there are a LOT of sites for movies, was just wondering its the same formula you use to do this site would be on a movies site to =)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie te kunnen plaatsen.